Our postage and handling fees are a flat rate, so that you know exactly how much you have to pay BEFORE you place your order.
All postage is delivered from our office and warehouse is located in Victoria, Australia.
Our rates are as follows (note that all postage charges are a flat fee no matter how many items you purchase)
- $7 postage. All items are tracked via Australia Post,
- $12 'express post' postage (within Australia. With this option, you will get your package within 2 days of ordering it. If you need your jewellery super urgent, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or ring us on 0413 279 447 so that we can try and make the appropriate arrangements with you.
- $15 International orders (outside Australia). We ship anywhere is the world from Australia! (Please note for International Orders - customers are liable for any customs charges, duties or tariffs for liable. If customs impounds the goods sent from us, charges and/or costs of goods will not be refunded).
However, our fundraising kits attract a different postage and handling fee, which is provided to you when quoting you for the cost of your fundraising kit.
We try to post your items within 24 hours (Monday to Friday). However, all orders are posted within 3 working days (unless Express Posted). If you have not received an order within 10 days, please notify us by email at: email@example.com
When placing your order we take Pay Pal and Credit Cards.
Is your jewellery purchase a gift? We offer complimentary gift wrapping!
We offer complimentary gift wrapping. Simply write in the COMMENTS section "gift wrap" and we will beautifully gift wrap your jewellery (which already comes in our gorgeous signature white gift box).
When placing your order, you can also direct us to post the jewellery to someone else. You will be asked where the item is to be shipped to. Again, simply write "gift wrap" in the COMMENTS section. You will be provided with your receipt of purchase (not your gift recipient).
Please advise us if you would like your gift wrapped jewellery to include a small card advising your gift recipient that 20% of the sale has been donated to the cause you have selected.
What a fantastic gift idea! They get the gift wrapped jewellery, 20% of the sale price is donated by us to a cause, and you just have to sit back on your computer and place the order !
Feel free to tell us as much as you want about your purchase in the "Comments" section such as "gift wrap for mad cat lover" , "Christmas gift wrap for my girlfriend" or "gift wrap for my friend who is going through tough time because...". We can then fashion our gift wrapping accordingly (where possible !)
Refund and Returns
Your satisfaction is our first priority at Jewellery for a Cause!
If your item is faulty upon receipt or is not as described, we will gladly exchange the item or provide you with a full refund. All returns are subject to us receiving the item back within 14 days of purchase.
Items must be returned with their original packaging and, unless they were damaged prior to you receiving them, must still be in an unused and saleable condition.
Money Back Guarantee
Jewellery for a Cause has a 100% no questions asked money back guarantee!
If you don't like your piece of jewellery for whatever reason (we bet you won't) you have 14 days to return to it us for a full refund. This gives you peace of mind with any purchases you make. Again all items must be returned in their original packaging, in an unused and saleable condition.
To return an item, please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
And also include the following information:
- Your Order number if known (appears on the top of the confirmation email)
- Your name and address
- A description of the item you are returning
- Whether you would like a refund or exchange. If you wish to exchange it for a different item, please include the name of the replacement item
- If you could provide your telephone number this will allow us to quicky resolve the issue for you, should we need to contact you.